Monday, January 12, 2009

my personality info

I haven't posted in forever, so I decided to copy 2 of my friends after taking this little test and posting the results. What does that say about my personality? :)

Click to view my Personality Profile page

I think my results change every time I take one of these tests. Usually, I end up with a J, but today I was a P for the last letter. I think the other 3 are pretty set.

I was surprised by the "Multiple Intelligence" section. Apparently, I am better suited to be a forest ranger, a conductor, or an athlete than I am a computer programmer. I thought that was funny! I enjoy all of those activities but don't feel particularly talented in any one of them - except for naturalist. I could have lots of fun as a forest ranger stationed at the Grand Tetons chatting with people about God's beauty and watching the bears, bison, and moose!

No comments: