Thursday, June 26, 2008

back in business (for how long??)

So a few folks have bugged me about getting back to my blog...one actually as a comment on my last post, which was four score and seven years ago, or so it seems.

I have a few things going on and always lots of random thoughts running through my head, so I guess I'll start this up again and see how far it takes me. Watch for a (somewhat) more-meaningful post in the near future, and in the meantime feel free to add comments of encouragement to keep me motivated and check out my friends' latest posts in my blogroll.

2 comments:

Liz said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Nathan's posting again!

I've had your blog in my favorites & check in on it periodically, so yahoo! It's great to see that you're "back"!

Looking forward to more!

Unknown said...

Good to have ya back.