Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Both my boys started school last week. This is Ethan's 2nd year of preschool, but Seth's first. They're so big! We're trying a brand new Montessori School this year that just opened here in town. Last week was a transition week, so the parents got to go with the kids for 30 minute sessions at the beginning of the week and then dropped them off for a couple of hours by week's end. This week will be the first normal week. Our boys will be going 3 half-days a week for preschool. They're very excited. Click the photo below for more pics of the first day.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hmm....so I guess that means Ethan WON'T be next door to me after all, huh?

Have fun at the new school!

Nathan said...

Sorry! I sent you an email response but didn't get it to you before you saw the blog entry. Sorry you didn't already know.

pepper said...

They are so precious!! I'm glad they are happy with school.